The day we left Mykonos the sky was grey. During the 40 minute ferry trip to Paros, the weather got even worse and by the time we approched the port of Parikia, the ship was moving so violently with the wind and rain that it couldn’t be moored.
Despite our wish to stay a few more days in Athens, we didn’t have much trouble hopping on a plane again to start the island leg of our trip. That meant less museums and historic places, lots of beach time and relaxation. In half an hour we arrived in Mykonos, our first stop in the Aegean Sea.
Hi there! Here are some fun links from around the web, if you’re thinking about procrastinating a little more (like me) 😛 Enjoy!
- I think this house is pretty much perfect: SF Girl by Bay
- This Instagram account : @marte_marie_forsberg
- This Pinterest board : All the Pretty Colors by Free People
- An insanely realistic artificial skylight via Colossal
- This hotel in Mendoza where I’d like to sip wine while I soak my feet in the pool: The Vines Resort & Spa