Last week we came back from Rio, and fall was already waiting for us in Buenos Aires. Even though I love the crisp mornings and warm afternoons that brings this season, saying goodbye to summer is always bittersweet.
Despite our wish to stay a few more days in Athens, we didn’t have much trouble hopping on a plane again to start the island leg of our trip. That meant less museums and historic places, lots of beach time and relaxation. In half an hour we arrived in Mykonos, our first stop in the Aegean Sea.
Hi there! Here are some fun links from around the web, if you’re thinking about procrastinating a little more (like me) 😛 Enjoy!
- I think this house is pretty much perfect: SF Girl by Bay
- This Instagram account : @marte_marie_forsberg
- This Pinterest board : All the Pretty Colors by Free People
- An insanely realistic artificial skylight via Colossal
- This hotel in Mendoza where I’d like to sip wine while I soak my feet in the pool: The Vines Resort & Spa
After our little stay in Cappadocia, we left Turkey for the Greek half of our honeymoon. We arrived in Athens early in the afternoon and took the metro to Monastiraki square. As soon as we got back on the surface in the heart of the city, we were in awe. The people buzzing around the square, the sun shinning high, the hipster crowds sitting on the streets surrounded by great street art. I instantly loved it.